Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Poster Film of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

After we knows Half Blood Prince Pussed Back on July 2009. I got new photos from Half Blood Prince. Thanks to movieposterdb.com for their picture. As you know I am a harry potter fan and I think this is a great poster I saw.

It was the Last day's shoot for actors Natalia Tena (Tonks), David Thewlis (Remus Lupin), Maggie Smith (Minerva McGonagall), Julie Walters (Molly Weasley), Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley), Warwick Davis (Filius Flitwick) and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid). The scene was in the school hospital and had Harry informing everyone of Dumbledore's death. And let me say what a chilling scene. I've not had goosbumps that bad in all my time on set. Julie Walters was fantastic. Ginny ran over and hugged Harry as he told everyone the grim news. Julie walters burst into tears, Maggie Smith was equally angry and devastated. I'm truly excited to see this on screen.
This is a few photos I got. Radcliffe's return and I can't wait to see Jim Broadbent's performance as Horace Slughorn as well. Enjoy !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails